How to Get a DI Clearance (Directorate for Intelligence)
What you need: Photocopy of Cedula, 80 pesos for payment
1. Go to a DI Clearance Releasing Office. In Manila Area, you can get one at the National Headquarters of Philippine National Police, Camp Crame, Quezon City. The application window is located along Bonny Serrano Avenue (formerly Santolan Road), beside the pedestrian entrance.
2. Secure Application Form and Order of Payment Form at Window 1.
You have to present a photocopy of your cedula. Fill the form out.
3. Proceed to Window 2, present your completed forms and pay 80 pesos.
4. Proceed to Window 3 for picture taking. Present your accomplised form and receipt. A camera (webcam) is set at the window so you just have to stand infront of it.
5. The clerk will give you back your receipt. Proceed to window 4 and wait until your name is called (about 5-10 minutes). If your name appears to have derogatory record, you may have to wait for their instructions.
6. If you want an authenticated copy, have a photocopy of your PNP-DI Clearance and pass it back to Window 1. It is FREE, although it would take few hours depending on the time when you passed the photocopy of your clearance. If you secured a copy late in the afternoon, you may have to come back on the next day for the authenticated copy.
The windows are OPEN on weekdays from 08:00 am-05:00 pm. They are close on weekends and regular holidays.