How to get MTC (Metropolitan Trial Court) Clearance
What you will need: 1. Police Clearance 2.NBI clearance 3. Fiscal Clearance 4. Cedula
1. Go to your Metropolitan Trial Court Office. If you are from Manila, go to Bulwagan ng Katarungan Building in Lawton, just in front on the LRT1 Central Station.
2. Show all your requirements to the receiving window. They will instruct you what to do, give you a form to fill and give you the unsigned clearance for you to photocopy (to be left as the clerks copy).
3. Pay the required fees(30 pesos + 15 pesos) at the cashier.
4. In MTC Office in Lawton, they will give you your unsigned clearance and instruct you to proceed to the Clerk of Court’s Office for the signature.
5. You can have your clearance in as fast as 15-20 minutes a if your transactions smoothly flowed.
You can request for an extra copy (authenticated) by submitting photocopy of your clearance and paying the required fees (45 pesos?).
Payments may vary depending on the City you are applying into.