How to get a Mayor’s Clearance
Mayor’s Clearance is a lot different from Mayor’s Permit so be careful when getting one.
1. Go to your Municipal/City Mayor’s Office. Bring Police Clearance and Cedula(Community Tax Certificate)
2. Inform them that you want to get a Mayor’s Clearance.
3. The Secretary to the Mayor will assist you. He/She will give you a form to fill-up and instructions on how much and where to pay. Payment is 20 pesos.
4. Get back to the secretary after paying. He/She will tell you to claim your Clearance on the next day.
5. If you want an authenticated copy, you’ll have to submit photocopy of your Mayor’s Clearance and pay 20 pesos per copy.