How to get a Fiscal’s Clearance (Office of the City Prosecutor Clearance Certificate)
Requirements: 1. Accomplished Form No. 1 (Provided in the Area; it is the Application Form) 2. NBI certificate (valid, photocopy) 3. Community Tax Certificate or Cedula (photocopy) 4. Proof of Payment of the Required Fees
1. Go to the Office of City Prosecutor. If you are from Manila, it is located 2nd floor in Manila City Hall.
2. Ask for the Application Form, fill it up and pass it with your requirements.
3. They will give you instructions on what to pay and where to pay it. You have to pay 50 pesos for Clearance, and 20 pesos for the tax (paid on separate cashier), plus the metered documentary stamp(21 pesos)
4. Put on your Right Thumbmark, pass your form with the receipts and wait for your name to be called.
5. It usually takes few to several hours depending on the presence of signatories.
6. If you want an authenticated copy, make a letter requesting for an authenticated copy (it doesn’t have to be too formal), submit a photocopy of your clearance and pay a total of 60 pesos.