How to get RTC (Regional Trial Court) Clearance
1. Go to your RTC Office. It is usually located on the City Hall. If you are from NCR go to Room 400, 4th Floor Manila City Hall (Tel. # 5275182)
2. Bring CEDULA (Community Tax Certificate). If you don’t have one, buy at hallways (groundfloor) in Manila City Hall. Ii is worth 5 pesos.
2. Fill a form up, include the details of your Cedula. Then give the form back.
3. Wait until your name is called. Upon receiving the Clearance, check the details and put your thumbmarks and signature.
4. Bring it back to the window and pay 50 pesos. Ask for instructions on what to do next.
5. You’ll have to pay another 25 pesos for the Metered Documentary Stamp.
6. Upon receiving your papers again, proceed to the Authentication Room for the final stamps, signatures and dry seal. Check if all signatures and dry seal are complete.
Depending on the flow of transactions, number of applicants, and presence of signatories you can have your RTC Clearance in as quick as 20 minutes; but if you are unfortunate enough you may wait for as much as 2 hours.
If you want an authenticated copy, submit a photocopy of your RTC Clearance and pay 10 pesos(authentication fee) per page.